Get more eyes on your products and brand with this iconic outdoor adventure art project.
Operation Bilby is an art project intended to do a few things:
- Promote outdoor adventure and outdoor lifestyle
- Promote Australian companies and their products
- Create a new Australian mythology
- Demonstrate that despite the racial diversity of Australia, all Australians have common goals and common values
- Demonstrate women are capable of contributing to national goals and ideals outside of archaic gendered roles
Aim: To be at least shortlisted in any state or national art, photography, or other awards and competitions.
We want to help you get save time and get maximum benefit. You will get:
- Extensive social media promotion
- Featuring your brand or personal contribution
- Exclusive access to the photo library that can be used for your own promotional uses
- Product placement
- Displayed in art galleries
This art project was first conceived in November 2021 and call for sponsors and participants was made in December 2021. Since then, participants and resources (including costumes) were sourced. Then, most unfortunately, Russia invaded Ukraine. This art project was not meant to be about nationalism or to contribute to anti-Russia sentiment. We have deepest sympathies for the people of Ukraine, and we wish we could provide support for them. We never intended for this project to have any relationship to any actual wars, and we do not want to distract from the plight of the Ukrainian people.
Who can benefit
This art project is suited for any outdoor-related and adventure companies. We have a preference for Australian companies. This project will be great for the following companies:
- Boots / outdoor footwear
- Women’s’ active wear
- Outdoor electronics (inc. uhf radios, navigation, and other equipment)
- Camping equipment manufacturers
- Adventure / outdoor training organisations
- Private sponsors (will receive merch and art prints)
- and more
Operation Bilby on the Socials
See how it’s going on the socials
Who is involved?
The following people will be involved?
- Travel Photos head photographer
- Our photography assistant
- Talented models
- Talented makeup artists
- Talented costume designers or an active wear company
- No gun or hunting promotions
- No racism or sexism
- Pro-humanity, and nations’ rights to peaceful existence